Niger State College of Agriculture Recruitment 2018/2019 application form are now out. Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 Niger State College of Agriculture recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
There are many thing you need to understand about Niger State College of Agriculture before you apply. In case you’ve not known before Niger State College of Agriculture recruitment 2018 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Niger State College of Agriculture recruitment include:
Is the Niger State College of Agriculture 2018 Recruitment form out?, Where can I obtain the 2018 Niger State College of Agriculture form?, When will Niger State College of Agriculture start 2018 Recruitment?, I need Niger State College of Agriculture 2018 Recruitment updates, How can I apply for Niger State College of Agriculture Recruitment 2018? Just to list a few. For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regards to Niger State College of Agriculture 2018 Recruitment.
Niger State College of Agriculture, invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Registrar
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the institution. In addition, he shall serve as:
- Secretary to the Governing Council;
- Liaise with other institutions on academic matters;
- Issuing Certificates or Statement of Results to graduands and
- Performs any other functions as may be assigned by the Provost.
- Secretary to the Academic Board;
- Secretary to the Statutory Committees;
- Responsible for keeping all records and conduct correspondence of the College;
Candidates for the position of the Registrar must have:
- Good honour degree (not less than second class lower division).
- Membership of appropriate administrative professional body will also be additional advantage and must be Computer literate.
- He/she must be of proven integrity, intellectually and professionally sound and good human relations.
- He/she must have at least 15 years experience, five (5) of which must have been spent as a Deputy Registrar in the College or similar Academic Institutions.
- The possession of a Master’s Degree or relevant administrative professional Certificates will be an additional advantage.
Terms of Appointment
The Registrar shall serve for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for a further period of four (4) years subject to satisfactory performance of his duties.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies with update Curriculum Vitae (CV) which must include the following information:
- Full Name
- Marital Status/number of children
- Date of Birth
- Nationality, State & Local Government Area of Origin
- E-mail and Postal Address
- Current postal address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Educational qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic and professional associations/bodies
- Work experience, status and salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be the present employer. You are required to ask the referees to send confidential report on you to the same address.
The application should be forwarded to:
Niger State College of Agriculture,
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview/interaction at a later date.