Are you ready to see Nigeria Airforce recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form and how you can apply/register online? | You can register here today. Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Airforce? Have you been having passion for Nigerian Airforce jobs? If yes, read on to find everything you probably don’t know about Nigerian Airforce 2022 recruitment now.
Below are searched related to this post:
- Nigerian Airforce 2022/2023 recruitment form
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal 2022/2023
- When will Nigerian Airforce 2022 recruitment application form be out
- Nigerian Airforce website
- How to apply for Nigerian Airforce online recruitment
The news today is that Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2022/2023 is currently out. However we have specified all the general requirements for recruitment into Nigeria Airforce below:
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2022.
NAF Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2022
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Guidelines
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2022 Qualifications
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Candidates must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
Non Tradesmen / Women:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
Tradesmen / Women:
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Candidates must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
a) Visit the Recruitment Exercise portal guide here Nigerian Airforce portal https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now or https://www.airforce.mil.ng/Account/Register or here Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022
b) Create an account on the recruitment portal a valid email address (which will be your User Name) and password. It is important you memorize your username and password to login again in the portal.
c) Download and print a copy of your completed Application form.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online (Registration Starts – 2nd March)
You have to make sure you always visit Nigerian Airforce portal so you can get latest news about recruitment.
Important Information / Notice
- Online Registration Starts on 2nd March 2022 and closes on 30th March 2022.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org