Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Form is now out online and interested applicant are to follow the registration guide is here. This article will guide you on how to register online. The Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019 online registration application form will be out soon.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) will soon commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- Is NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NSCDC Recruitment start?
- I need NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
- The official NSCDC 2018 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the National Water Resources Institute 2018 Recruitment.
Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Requirements
All applicants applying for NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies interested applicant must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
NOTE: At this moment, the PHRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies form is not yet, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Application Procedure
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply on their recruitment official website here.
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.