The Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Application Form for Civil Defence Constable is on via (www.nscdc.gov.ng). The Nigerian government intends to enlarge Civil Defence force from 400,000 to 670,000. Continue reading to get more information on Nigeria Civil Defence 2019/2020 Recruitment. Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment in 2018 will take place from May to June 2019.
All the valuable information concerning the Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 is available now on the Nigerian Civil Defence website.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Application Process:
The Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) on the official Civil Defence recruitment site welcomes applications from qualified Nigerians for deployment into the Nigeria Civil Defence Force in such categories as:
Nigerian Civil Defence Constable Academic qualification: “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Nigerian Civil Defence Cadet Inspector of Civil Defence Academic qualification: Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Nigerian Civil Defence Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Civil Defence Academic qualification: Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree National Youth Service Corps certificate.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Guide:
Listed here are the Nigeria Civil Defence 2019 Recruitment general requirements for applying to Nigerian Civil Defence, please, make ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application. Visit Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment website/portal ( www.nscdc.gov.ng or https://cdfipb.careers and click on the “Careers” button.
Read the instruction carefully before you start filling Nigeria Civil Defence 2019 Recruitment form.
- Interested candidate must be a Nigeria citizen by birth.
- Applicant Must possess a valid identity card. E.g, driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for. Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation. Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- For candidates who apply for Civil Defence constables, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).