Are you in search of Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form 2020/2021 application download? If yes, then we have listed Nigeria Custom 2020 recruitment Vacant positions @ vacancy.customs.gov.ng. If you don’t know much about the ongoing Nigeria Custom recruitment 2020 kindly read it from here: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancies.
This page will help you on how to apply for Nigeria Custom recruitment 2020 online. So if you’re ready to apply for 2020 Nigeria Custom jobs, then read further.
This is a straightforward information about how to fill Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form 2020 online. If you’re looking for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2020 registration guide, then this article is for you.
Take your time to read more about Nigeria Customs recruitment 2020/2021 application guide here.
Nigeria Custom recruitment form 2020/2021 is currently out. But before you proceed please take your time and read information below:
General Requirement for Nigeria Customs recruitment 2020/2021 Registration
If you want to register/apply for Nigerian Custom 2020 recruitment then you’ll need to know what is required before you proceed with the NCS recruitment 2020 application.
- Interested and qualified applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service and so on.
Nigeria Custom 2020 recruitment form is now online, now, let’s help you with all the recruitment requirements.
If you’re a graduate, then you’ll need to follow the under listed guides when applying for Nigerian Custom Recruitment 2020 jobs. Kindly follow the under listed guides:
Nigerian Custom Recruitment 2020 requirements for Non-Graduates Jobs
On this sections, we’ll be revealing to you about things that are needed for undergraduate employment in Nigerian Customs.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25 years
- Applicants must possess First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates.
How to fill Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Online @ www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng?
Here, you’ll have to decide the kind of position you want to apply for At the official website of Nigeria Custom, and you can also register for Nigeria Custom recruitment 2020 Jobs online Now through their website too.
To apply for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies kindly visit Polaris Bank recruitment form portal then Click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen to create an account. Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application
- Log on to https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
Requirements For Nigeria Custom Superintendent Cadre 2020 Vacant Position are:
- senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2020 Vacant Position Requirement For Inspectorate Cadre are:
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25 years
Nigeria Custom Assistant Cadre Recruitment 2020 Vacant Position Requirements are:
- junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking “APPLY FOR THIS JOB”.
You can as well visit Nigeria Custom 2020 careers page for latest careers opportunities today.
You don’t have to pay anyone to help you get a job in Nigeria Custom.
Do you want to fill the online recruitment form? Would you like to know if your name is on Nigeria Custom recruitment 2020 Screening Date? If yes, visit here right now:
Nigeria Custom 2020 recruitment application form is now ongoing.
Do you need update from us on when Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2020 will close? If yes, kindly drop your comment Below.