Are you looking for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for Nigeria Customs Careers 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then Start a career journey with the Nigeria Customs Service by registering now.
If you don’t know much about the ongoing Nigeria Customs recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: Nigeria Customs Service Careers 2019 Recruitment Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that Nigeria Customs Service is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can apply/register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
Nigeria Customs Service begins 2019 recruitment of 3200 officers, men in the capacity listed below here:
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Positions
Listed here are the available job vacancies at the ongoing Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019 exercise.
- Superintendent Cadre – ASC II (Support Staff) – CONSOL 08
The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Inspectorate Cadre – (SUPPORT STAFF) – CONSOL 06
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Assistant Cadre – CUSTOMS ASSISTANT (SUPPORT STAFF) Grade 11 – CONSOL 04
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
General Requirement For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
- Interested and qualified applicant Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
NOTE: Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted During Application Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise
You Are Hereby Warned:
- You Should Ensure To Submit Documents That Are Required By The Cadre You Are Applying For.(Eg. Don’t Use Bachelor’s Degree For Inspectorate Cadre)
- Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You Will Be Disqualified
To apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies kindly visit Polaris Bank recruitment form portal then Click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen to create an account. Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application
- Log on to https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
- The Superintendent Cadre are:
- senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- The Inspectorate Cadre are:
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
- The Assistant Cadre are:
- junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
- The Superintendent Cadre are:
Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information.
Note that you can logout and return at a later time to continue your application.
Congratulations! You are ready to start your application
Kindly note that all application will be submitted online. The current Nigeria Customs careers registration now is for Nigeria Custom Service 2019 job vacancies.
Please note that the Nigeria Customs Registration 2019 Portal is currently open at the moment. If you have any questions you’d like to ask us about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise, kindly reach us via the comment box below.