Nigeria Customs Service Registration 2022/2023 | Application Registration Form is Here at vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Are you looking for Customs Form 2022? Would you mind if we guide you how to register for 2019 Nigeria Customs jobs? If yes, then read further. Here is guidelines on how to proceed with Customs Service recruitment 2022 Application Online.
Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. The purpose of Nigeria Customs 2022 recruitment is to create more jobs for the ever rising Nigerian youths.
Nigeria Customs Service Registration 2022/2023 recruitment application form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to understand about Customs before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Customs 2022 recruitment is free.
Nigeria Customs Service Registration 2022-2023 recruitment form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the things you need to have before applying for Customs jobs in 2022. See all Customs requirements below:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Customs Recruitment 2022-2023 form.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
Read This: NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022
How to Apply For Customs Recruitment 2022-2023 Online
Customs Recruitment 2022 Application Closing Date: You have to kindly note that, The 2022 Customs Recruitment Closing Date is on: 7th May, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Why not use our comment box below to comment so we can keep in touch with you regarding Customs job 2022. If you comment now, you will be getting Free latest news update from us about when Custom recruitment 2022 will start.
Don’t listen to anyone that tells you to bring money to get this form, it’s 100% free okay.
Please Note this about Customs Now: Nigeria Customs Service will never ask you to pay any money for the ongoing recruitment. You have to kindly make sure you read all the recruitment information here before you apply. Please kindly check your form well for error, correct mistake and submit.
Below are recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is Customs Recruiting for 2022?
- How to apply for Customs Graduate Recruitment 2022/2023?
- Has Nigerian Customs Started Recruitment for 2022?
- Customs Service Official Recruitment Portal 2022?
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022 Guide and Requirement?
- Customs 2022 Recruitment Deadline
We are glad to inform that Nigeria Customs 2022 application form is has been released.
- Log on to https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
Note that you can logout and return at a later time to continue your application.
Congratulations! You are ready to start your application