Here’s Latest News about Nigeria Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2020 for 72nd Regular Course – Download Full PDF www.nda.edu.ng. Nigerian Defence Academy recently gave a special information concerning the list. This guide will help you know if Nigerian Defence Academy shortlist is out or not. You’ll instantly get the proper guide on how to verify if your name is on the list.
Names of all successful candidates for Nigeria Defence Academy 2020 Shortlisted Candidates is out now. Candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 15th August, 2020.
Shortlisted candidates are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 12 September – 24 October 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows:
Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted are to report to NDA on Saturday 12th September, 2020:
Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 26th September, 2020:
- Akwa Ibom
Batch 3: Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 10th October, 2020.
- Cross River
Nigeria Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Screening Requirements
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2020.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior)
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of State / Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation / unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation / unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent / Guardian.
Check Also: ECOWAS Recruitment September 2020 Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today – Register Now
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation Form” and “Letter of Consent Form” from the NDA applications portal / NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
How to Check Nigeria Defence Academy 2020 Shortlisted Candidates List?
The only period when you can check Nigeria Defence Academy shortlist is when it’s out. For now it’s out. You can visit http://www.ndaapplications.net/AFSB.pdf (Nigerian Defence Academy Portal/website) to check the list’s once Nigeria army releases it.
The news about Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2020 for Nigeria Defence Academy is available online now.
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 12th September, 2020, Saturday 26th September, 2020 and Saturday 10th October, 2020 for Batches 1, 2 and 3 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview
- Any candidate in Batches 2 and 3 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 26th September, 2020 and Saturday 10th October, 2020 respectively, will be disqualified
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB
- Candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates / credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.