Nigeria LNG Limited 2018/2019 Students Industrial Attachment application is still ongoing. If you are looking for a suitable place to do your industrial training (IT), this is a golden opportunity for you. The Nigeria LNG Limited Students Industrial Attachment for 2018 January/February Batch is now open.
Interested candidates for Industrial Training attachment with NLNG can go and apply between 30th January 2017 to 19th November 2017.
Application can be made on NLNG website through www.nlng.com, click on the careers page, click on SIWES application portal, click on register here to register your new account on the portal.
Related: Chevron Nigeria Limited 2018/2019 Graduate & Undergraduate Internship Program
Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply Now
Simple Steps To Apply:
- Visit the nlng IT application portal @ www.nlng.com
- Click on careers when the page opens.
- Under career, click on Internship or SIWES application portal.
- A logon page will open, click on Register since you are new.
- Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- Select a preferred ‘username’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere.
- Click on the privacy statement to agree.
- Click on register.
- Use a valid email address.
- Use an easy-to-remember Username and Password.
- The application form comes up after successful registration.
- Fill out application form and submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful submission of your application.
For complete guide, kindly visit www.nlng.com to download the lng PDF file containing Internship application guide.