LNG Post Graduate | Under Graduate Scholarship – Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from suitable candidates to apply for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme entry into Masters Programmes.
Note: Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have a provisional admission from selected UK higher institutions to study any of the following courses listed below:
- Environmental Sciences,
- Management Sciences,
- Information Technology,
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017
- Be able to ontain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Not be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
Related Post: FG 2017 Unemployed Youth Massive Job Recruitment
How To Apply For The Nigeria LNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme
All interested candidates should visit: www.nigerialng.com to register online. Click on the “Our CSR” on the menu bar to select “Education” from the drop down button, then click on the Scholarship link on the website to open the application portal.
All applicants are required to scan and attachments the following documents listed below:
- International Passport bio-data page first degree certificate
- Provisional admission letter from select UK institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- You are to fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection interview/test. candidates are therefore advised to check their mailbox from time to time and on the NLNG website
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to the criteria for award
Closing Date: May 1st, 2017.