Are you looking for Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for Nigerian Maritime University recruitment 2019 Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here.
Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies online application portal is now open for 2019 Nigeria Maritime University recruitment. This is to inform all interested applicants that Nigeria Maritime University has commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
Here is current Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies & how you can apply online so if are you a graduate looking for jobs at Nigeria Maritime University? Are you currently looking for job vacancies? Nigeria Maritime University has a job vacancies opportunity for you to apply and if you Wouldn’t mind we can guide you how to apply for Maritime University Recruitment 2019 exercise, so if you wish to, then follow the steps below.
Right here is Maritime University Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies application procedure for ongoing Nigeria Maritime University 2019 recruitment job vacancies. Here you will see how to apply/register, for Nigeria Maritime University recruitment 2019 job vacancies that is currently ongoing.
We have carefully written down step by step guide concerning Nigerian Maritime University 2019 job application registration on this page. Right here, you will know the mode of application, requirements and application closing date below here.
Check Also: ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
Currently Nigeria Maritime University are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Assistant Lecturer
2.) Lecturer I
3.) Lecturer II
4.) Senior Lecturer
Details For Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the teaching position for the departments listed below:
- Department of Marine Engineering
- Department of Nautical Science
Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D Degree from a recognised University with at least three (3) years post-doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a University
- Candidates must have evidence of scholarly publications in local, national and international reputable academic journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
Other Requirements For Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies:
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of exclusion where applicable.
- Computer literate is required
Condition of Service
Salary, Allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as the approved salary structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Application Closing Date is on: 19th June, 2019..
Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
To apply for Nigeria Maritime University recruitment 2019 job vacancies is very essay, all you need to do is to follow the steps here. Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies each of the following documents:
- Typed applications
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Copies of Credentials
The Curriculum Vitae should, among the other information include the following in this order:
- Position applied for
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/e-mail address
- Marital Status
- Number of ages of Children (if any)
- Educational qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional Qualification Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post (s)
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and immediate community where applicable
- Honors, Award and Distinctions
- Extra-curriculum Activities
- Names and address of three (3) referees. (one of whom must be your current or immediate past employer.
All Applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
Nigerian Maritime University,
Okerenkoko, Kurutie Campus,
Warri South Local Government Area,
- All applications and supporting documents should be forwarded in sealed envelope. The position applied for should clearly be indicated on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Candidates should also request their referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar of the university
- The Referees should also be informed to indicate the names of the candidates and the position and department applied for, on the left hand corner of the envelopes.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.