Apply now for Nigeria Peace Corps 2019/2020 Recruitment Vacancy, Guidelines, Requirement and procedures, How to Apply for Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form. Here we will be revealing in details to you about the Nigeria Peace Corps 2019/2020 Recruitment Vacancy Form guidelines and the general requirement.
It is true that there are many false publication online, especially social media with regards to the application form, many fraudster go as far as collecting money from applicants. Please I will like to stated it categorically clear that the Nigeria Peace Corps 2019/2020 Recruitment Vacancy Form is free and therefore applicants should not pay any money to a third party except only to the office of the Nigeria Peace Corps Official Office if otherwise stated.
On this note I have received several Questions such as the ones below;
- When will the Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2019 start?
- Is the Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2019 Form out?
- How to apply for the 2019 Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment Form?
- Online portal for Nigeria Peace Corps 2019 Recruitment? etc
Please note: The Nigeria Peace Corps 2019/2020 Recruitment Vacancy form is not yet out, We therefore advise the general public to disregard any false rumor from the social media. However, kindly submit your email address and phone number to get updated as soon as the application form is out.
Nigeria Peace Corps 2019/2020 Recruitment Vacancy Form General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
Hope this article was beneficial? Hence, if you have any question as regards Nigeria Peace Corps 2019/2020 Recruitment Vacancy Form, kindly scroll down to the comment section, and we will respond in no time.