Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019 Application Form is now out, The Nigerian Police Force NPF recruitment 2019 exercise has been anticipating in the country for a while, we have receiving messages from applicants asking about the NPF 2019 Recruitment exercise. Below are guideline on how to apply for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2019 exercise. Like we’ve always done before.
Incoming searches for this Job:
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2019 Form Portal
- NPF 2019 shortlisted candidate
- Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2019 latest news
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
- Police Force 2019 recruitment portal
- NPF 2019 screening date
- List of successful candidate for NPF 2019 recruitment
- NPF 2019 recruitment gov ng
- Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2019 exam date
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019 Computer Based Test:
You need to note that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2019 applicants will undergo computer based test and shall be conducted for shortlisted candidates. You need to keep checking for the right time and date shall be communicated to you of you’re shortlisted.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019 Application Form Requirements
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Driver’s’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019 Exercise?
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019 Portal via www.policerecruitment.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.