The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Exercise Application Form is Out. Do you want to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 exercise? Do you wish to also see the exact NPF Recruitment 2019 registration form portal? If any any of this are what you are looking for, then further no more… If you would like to know all the requirements for when 2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment Exercise then read further.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as: Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits). Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Of Constables Begins. All Aspiring constables, the advertisement further stated, must not have squinted eyes/defective eyesight and bodily scars, speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Application General Requirements
The advertised position will require:
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Exercise Application Form Guide
You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
GUARANTORS FORM: Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Note: The Nigerian Police Constable (Recruits) 2018 application begins on February 7th 2018 and Closes on 21st March, 2018 while for graduates are expecting to commence.
Buttons below to share this post with others. Got any questions or clarifications? Hit the Reply button below.