Here’s guide for Nigerian AirForce Dssc Recruitment 2021/2022 Online Registration. If you want to login to Nigerian AirForce PORTAL online, then you’ll have to read the information on this page very well.
Please you have to note that AirForce recruitment form is always free. No one will ever ask you t pay any money during the application process.
However, you’ll need to calm down and read all the information on this page. So are you ready to become a AirForce officer? Do you want to serve this country with all your might? are you ready to serve and protect the less privileged of this country?
If you answers to the above question is yes, then follow the steps on this page to apply now.
Apply Also For: FMARD 2021 Recruitment
Requirements for Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2021 Recruitment
The most important thing that will help you get this job AS Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officer is your degree certificate. You must have obtained a degree before applying for this job. It’s for only graduates okay.
You should also make sure that you’ve not had any criminal charges. once you are free from criminal charges, boom! you are good to go.
Please make sure you nysc certificate is accurate. if you have a forged nysc certificate, don’t waste your time applying for Nigerian AirForce dssc recruitment 2021 online.
All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
How To Apply For Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2021 (26 Dssc Form)
If you want to apply now, then you have to follow all the guidelines here. But have it at the back of your ind that the recruitment form is free.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August 2021.
- Applicants are to please NOTE that NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 26 July 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Online Registration Start Date
26th July, 2021.