The Nigerian Airforce Dss Recruitment Registration 2021 Form Portal is Now Open. Apply for the latest Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSS 2021/2022 Job Recruitment as portal opens for the ongoing vacancies recruitment for Nigerian Airforce (NAF) 2021/2022 Job Recruitment in Nigeria for OND, HND, BSc, BA graduates.
Right now, you’ll be seeing Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSS Recruitment 2021/2022 application form and the complete registration guide is here www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Download Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Dss Recruitment 2021 application form Online or Register via their portal https://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/Applications/Apply.
Read Also For: How to Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Online
If you are Looking FOR A NEW JOB NAF is the best platform to launch your career in the oil and gas industry
Nigerian Airforce announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2021 portal Registration.
About Nigerian Airforce (NAF)
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The NAF invites applications from qualified candidates for training as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Cadets in the following capacities below:
1.) Aircraft Engineer
2.) Armament Technologist
3.) Operations Officer
4.) Communication, Information and Space Technologist
5.) Logistics Officer
6.) Works and Services Officer
7.) Air Intelligence Officer
8.) Administrative Officer
9.) Air Provost
10.) Public Relation Officer
11.) Legal Officer
12.) Education Officer
15.) Music Officer
16.) Personnel Services
17.) Medical Officer
18.) Professional – Allied to Medicine
20.) Museum and Archives Officer
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NAF 2021 DSSC ENLISTMENT
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NAF DSSC ENLISTMENT, PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Online Registration starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August 2021.
1. Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
a. Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1990 are ineligible.
b. The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.
Apply Also For: FRSC 2021 Recruitment
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is1.66 metres or 5.4ft for males and 1.63metres or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Local Government Area Attestation Forms:Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
7. Presentation of Original Credentials: Successful applicants will be required tosubmit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
b. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
c. Original and Photocopy of Educational Certificates.
d. Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
e. Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
8. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate space provided in the Application Form.
9. Attestation Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
a. Acknowledgement Slip.
b. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
c. Local Government Area Attestation Form.
10. Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.