Are you ready to to apply for Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2019 exercise? Are you interested in joining the Nigerian AirForce this 2019? Have you been dreaming of becoming a Nigerian AirForce Officer? If yes, then read on to find out how you can apply for the ongoing Nigerian airforce recruitment 2019 below. We are glad to inform you that Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Tradesmen/Women is currently ongoing.
Below are searched related to Nigerian AirForce 2019 Recruitment:
- Nigerian AirForce 2019/2020 recruitment form
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2019 portal
- When will Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2019 application form be out
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2019 Application
- How to apply for Nigerian navy AirForce 2019 recruitment
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019 Application Guidelines
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019 Online Registration starts on 12th January 2019 and closes on 23th February 2019.
NAF RECRUITMENT 2019 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2019. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2019 ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
6. Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
7. NAF recruitment 2019 Tradesmen/women Requirement:
a. Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
b. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
8. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force.
Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principles of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of driver’s licence, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached.
In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
9. Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019 Medical Records Requirements:
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
b. Nursing: RN-RM.
c. Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
d. X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
e. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
f. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g. Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental Health Technology.
h. Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i. Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
l. Dietetics/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
m. Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology.
n. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Air Engineering Technology.
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Signwriting/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Land Surveying/ Civil Engineering.
s. Statistics: ND Stats.
t. Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Journalism/Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
w. Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
y. Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
z. Computer/Space Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
aa. Sports: Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Catering Certificate.
ac. Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art etc.
NAF RECRUITMENT 2019 QUALIFYING RECRUITMENT TESTS
10. Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
a. Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
b. Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
c. Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
d. Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
e. Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
f. Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
g. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
j. Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
k. Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
l. Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
m. Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
n. Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
o. Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
a) To apply for Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019 Exercise kindly visit Nigerian Air Force Dssc Recruitment 2019 Portal or Nigerian NAF recruitment 2019 form portal below www.airforce.mil.ng or www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng to apply.
b) Create an account on the recruitment portal a valid email address (which will be your User Name) and password. It is important you memorize your username and password to login again in the portal.
Lastly, On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Online Registration starts on 12 January, 2019 and closes 23 February, 2019.
- NAF Recruitment 2019 Zonal Screening Exercise will hold on before March 2019.
This is to notify the NAF 2019 applicants that www.airforce.mil.ng and www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng are the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2019 portal/website to Recruitment and Enlistment. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own PERIL.
- NAF 2019 APPLICATION IS FREE.