Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 | How To For 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng of which is now ongoing – Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2018 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
The Nigerian Army has announced that it would conduct the zonal screening for its 76th regular recruitment intake for trades/non tradesmen and women from May 27th to June 9th 2017.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment.
(1) Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal via http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will lead to disqualification.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Visit http://www.narecruitment.org/ for registration details
This guide was helpful right? Don’t hesitate sharing
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Candidate must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
“Note that candidates selected after the zonal screening exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria,” he added.