This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form for current Ongoing 81 Regular Recruit Intake Applications portal is now opened for registration and guidelines on how to apply for tradesmen/tradeswomen 2021/2022 is out.
First and foremost, this article will guide you with the step by step guide involve on how to apply for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women 2021.
This post contains Nigerian Army Recruitment Form and Guide 2021/2022 – as can be seen on the Nigerian Army official website: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
As we all know, the Nigerian Army 81rri Recruitment application for 2021/2022 has come and gone successfully. As a matter of fact, the Nigerian Army (NN) 2021/22 81RRI is expected soon. It is recommended that all prospective applicants should learn How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 fast before the closing date and how to get shortlisted for Army recruitment 2021.
The questions on your mind will be when the Nigeria army recruitment 2021 application portal will be available and how you can register online. Others are searching for latest news on Nigerian army recruitment for February, march, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.
Generally speaking, these are the questions usually asked by several prospective applicants who wants to know exactly when Nigerian Army RRI 2021 Recruitment will start.
The Armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria originates from royal west African frontier force that is now owned by Nigeria when it was granted independence in 1960.
“The recruitment of 12,000 personnel this year to boost Nigerian Army manpower will commence soon”, the Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. General Tukur Buratai stated.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021.
NOTICE: The application form for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2021 is Ready Online, simply click below to register.
In other to be accepted applicants are to apply once as multiple applications will be rejected from the exercise take note.
Click and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process.
(1) Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Start Application
Click here for more information
- Log on to the link above register and use the username and password to login.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following requirement will be needed;
- Firstly, Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- Secondly, Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Thirdly, Police Certification Form.
- Fourthly, Guarantors Form.
These are 7 Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
These are the basic requirement that will be needed before you can be taken into the 2021/22 Nigerian Army recruitment 81 regular recruits intake.
- First of all, Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- In a like manner, Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- Meanwhile, adding to the required qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the https://www.topgist.com.ng/
- All things considered, Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2021.
- For this reason, Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction Tell The Bell,.
- Similarly, you must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- In the light of this, you must not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- Finally, you are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
As stated in the basic requirement section, one is required to come along to the registered screening centers with the online printed forms.
Google Search Incoming search terms
- Army Form 2021/2022
- Army Recruitment 2021
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2021
- Is Nigerian Army Form 2021 Out
- Nigerian Army, Nigerian Army 2021
- Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form