This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019 commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018. If you have been waiting for this opportunity, the time is here.
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents.
Note: The Nigerian Army Job Recruitment Form 2018/2019 Application Form are free of charge
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Basic Requirements
Below are the basic requirement that you must meet before you can be taken into the 2018 Nigerian Army recruitment 77 regular recruits intake.
Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019.
- To apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal via http://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then
- On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
- Interested applicant are to apply once as multiple application will lead to disqualification of the applicant from the exercise.
(4) As mentioned earlier on the basic requirement section, applicant are to come along to the designated screening center with the online forms.
Incoming Searching for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Nigerian army recruitment form
- Nigerian army portal 2018/2019 official
- 2018 Nigerian army recruitment form online
- 2018 Nigerian army recruitment form
- Nigerian army recruitment 77rri intake
- Nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates
- 2018 Nigerian army recruitment news
- nigerian army 76rri / 77rri / 78rri updates
- 2018/2019 Nigerian army dssc recruitment
- Nigerian 2018/19 army recruitment form
- Army Form
- Army Recruitment 2018
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2018
- Is Nigerian Army Form 2018 Out
- 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- 2018 Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Form 2018
- 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form