Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (79RRI) – Register Now via www.naportal.com.ng
If you want to apply for to Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (79RRI), then you’ll have to through this published article on guide on how you can register online.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 application form is out now, registration will end on the 29th November, 2019. Nigerian Army 2019 recruitment is done via the Nigerian Army official recruitment Portal/website.
Below are searched related to this post:
- Nigerian Army 2019/2020 recruitment form
- Nigerian Army recruitment portal 2019/2020
- When will Nigerian Army 2019 recruitment application form be out
- Nigerian Army website
- Army dssc 2019
- dssc army recruitment 2019
- Nigerian army dssc 2019
- Nigerian army 79rri
Nigerian army recruitment 79rri
- How to apply for Nigerian Army 2019 recruitment online
Nigerian army recruitment 2019
The news today is that Nigerian Army recruitment 79rri 2019/2020 is currently out. However we have specified all the general requirements for recruitment into Nigeria Army below:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2019 Basic Information
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.