Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Edu Research Grant Application is now out register now – Current jobs opening at Nigerian Conservation Foundation September, 2018 in Nigeria. The Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Edu Research Grant is open for unemployed B.Sc holders to apply.
Check Also: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy
Please read the instruction here carefully before filling the Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Edu Research Grant Form. You can Register Now to create an Online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by Nigerian Conservation Foundation. You can update your profile anytime using your unique email and password.
The aim of this article is to address and guide interested applicants’ anticipating on the Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Grant Vacancies. This article will give you insight on How to apply for the Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Application Form, Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Grant Requirement and other essential information regarding the Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Edu Research Grant.
The Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) is the premier Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) dedicated to nature conservation and sustainable development in Nigeria. Established in 1980, the Foundation was registered in 1982 as a Charitable Trust under the Land (Perpetual Succession) Act of 1961 – a policy that was replaced by the Company and Allied Matters Act of 1990.
Founded by late Chief S. L. Edu, NCF has its patron as the President and Commander- In-Chief of the Armed Force of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Chief S. L. Edu Research Grant
- The Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) with support from Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) offers research grants to Nigerian citizens wishing to undertake research work in fields related to nature conservation and sustainable livelihood.
- The grant shall be to support a PhD programme. This year’s theme is ‘Mangrove Conservation and Combatting Desert Encroachment’. Candidates will be selected based on (among others) the quality of their research proposal.
Nigerian Conservation Foundation 2018 Edu Research Grant Requirements
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have M.Sc. Degree or equivalent qualification in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Environmental Law/Protection) but related to environmental resources management.
- Candidates must have secured admission into a Nigerian university towards a PhD degree in any of the fields stated above.
- Candidates must develop acceptable research proposals that meet NCF’s vision and mission.
- Proposals must be in line with the theme.
- A progress report (on letter headed paper) from the applicant’s Project Supervisor(s) stating how far he or she has gone in his or her research work and his/her role in the initial review, as well as the relevance to the objectives of the grant, is a very essential condition for considering any application. Please note that a reference letter is an equivalent of a Progress Report from the Supervisors(s).
- 200-word justification, with relevance to natural and environmental resource management and biodiversity conservation.
- A 3,000-word project proposal to be submitted should reflect the Title, Introduction/Statement of Problem, Objectives, Methodology and Expected Output etc.
- Curriculum vitae (not more than 2 pages detailing research and work experience),
- Scanned copy of admission letter.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- No paper application will be considered. Applicants should not submit more than one proposal for consideration.
- Please be informed that all applications will be acknowledged while only successful candidates will be contacted by the Foundation.