The Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is here – This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the 2018 Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment, and wish to know if the 2018 NCC Recruitment Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the 2018 Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment.
The Nigerian Copyright Commission is the highest body regulating, advising, and monitoring matters of copyright law in Nigeria, per Decree No. 61 of 1970 in the Nigerian Constitution.
Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018 updates?
Note that the Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise
Applicants applying for the NCC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Computer literacy will be an added advantage
3. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
4. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NCC 2018/2019 Exercise
At the time of this publication the 2018 NCC recruitment application form has not been release, we urge you to check back to get the latest update about NCC Recruitment 2018.
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.