Here is guide on how to obtain Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment 2018 Form – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Nigerian Customs Services 2018 Recruitment application procedure, requirements, qualifications and other important update for free.
Would you like to join the Nigerian Customs Services? Do you want to know what it takes to join the Nigerian Customs?. This article is specially made for you to help you understand the procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment 2018 Recruitment Form.
We want to use this opportunity to inform the general public, and all interested applicant who wish to join the Nigerian Army, That the Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment 2018 Form is yet to be out online.
The Nigerian Customs Recruitment portal is open to all applicant who wishes to serve and defend her country Nigeria. The Nigerian Customs Services is the most significant component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Customs Council founded in 1991 and is currently commanded by Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd).
The Nigerian Customs will be recruiting about 12,000 personnel this year in order to boost its workforce. But before you apply for the Nigerian Customs Recruitment Form, it is essential you know what it takes to apply and how to go about the registration exercise.
Nigerian Customs Services 2018 Recruitment Basic Requirements
All applicants are to adhere strictly to the following requirements in regards to the Nigerian Customs Recruitment:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Candidates must Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings. WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- Also, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradespeople & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Candidates must not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it to the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Candidates must have a broad chest and no flat foot.
Documents For Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment 2018 Online Registration
All applicants are to present the following documents before the online application:
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How To Apply For Nigerian Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Visit the Nigerian Customs recruitment portal via www.customs.gov.ng.
- Complete the Online Application Form and Print out a copy of your form.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online, printed forms.
- The online application form is free of charge, no fees apply.
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will remain excluded.
Incoming Search From Google
- Nigerian Customs 2018 Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Customs recruitment 2018 form online
- 2018 Nigerian Customs Online Form
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2018 Form
- Is Nigerian Customs 2018 Form Out
- Nigerian Customs 2018/19 recruitment
- Nigerian Customs recruitment 2018/2019 form
- the latest news on Nigerian Customs 2018 recruitment
Note: The Nigerian Customs Services 2018 Recruitment Form is not yet out at the moment.
Hope this was helpful, If if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.