In anticipation to the forthcoming Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise, all interested applicants are required to know all it takes to join the Nigerian Immigration or get acquainted with the Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service 2018/2019 Recruitment Application Procedure.
Eligible/Qualification For 2018 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Before obtaining the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form check the following listed below:
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
2.National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise.
The Requirements for obtaining 2018 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
3. Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
4.Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
5.Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
5. Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Note that any applicant with the folloing listed below should not apply
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of finiancial embarrasment
The Nigerian Immigration Service 2018 Recruitment Application Form has not been officially announced to the general public, we urge you to keep checking for an update of the commencement of the online registration or by visiting the NIS Recruitment Portal via www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Note: The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) 2018 Job Recruitment Exercise application portal for online registration is yet to be open.
For updates on regarding the Nigerian immigration service 2018 Job Recruitment you can reach us by asking question or making contribution with the use of comment box below.