This is to inform interested and qualified applicant that the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Recruitment 2019 Exercise Form is now out and here is the complete registration guide on how to apply online. This article will guide you on how to register for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Recruitment 2019 Exercise and also to know the application deadline/closing Date for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019.
The Nigeria Navy – invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians who are desirous of enlistment as Medical Consultants into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 in the following under-listed positions below:
1.) Orthopaedic Surgeon
2.) Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
3.) Paediatric Surgeon
6.) Cardiothoracic Surgeon
7.) Burns & Plastic Surgeon
8.) Neuro – Surgeon
9.) General Surgeon
10.) ENT Surgeon
11.) Haematology – Oncologist
14.) Public Health Physician
19.) Neuro – Psychiatrist
22.) Family Medicine Physician
24.) General/Family Practice Dentist
27.) Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
28.) Flight Surgeon
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service (DSSC) Recruitment 2019, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the Navy DSS Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is the Navy DSS Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 Navy Dssc Recruitment start?
- I need Navy Dssc Recruitment 2019 updates?
- The official Navy DSSC 2019 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service 2019 Recruitment Exercise is currently ongoing.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service 2019 Recruitment.
All applicants applying for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service 2019 Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service official website here and register.
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Register Online