We are glad to inform you that Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is now out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course.
If you would like to apply for Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019/2020 then follow the steps below here. Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019 Online registration starts by October and closes by November. The departments and entry requirements are listed below.
The Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is open for graduates. Here we will guide you on how to apply for 2018 Nigerian Navy DSS recruitment exercise online.
Before you start to fill Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form online there are things you need to know first which is the Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Requirements.
There are many thing you need to understand about Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019 before you apply Here online. In case you are not aware, the Nigerian Navy DSS recruitment form is free.
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill Nigerian Navy DSS 2019 application registration form. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Before obtaining the Nigerian Navy DSS 2019 Recruitment form here are the requirements involved:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019 website/Portal on the link here.
Note: Applicants are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
a. Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2019 Application Form , kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.