The Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017 Shortlisted Candidates List | Nigerian Navy 2017 DSSC Screening Date & Venue has been announce. The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the aptitude test for the DSS Course 25 Enlistment Exercise holds on 2 December. Applicants are advised to visit for the candidates shortlisted to write the test.
NIGERIAN NAVY 2017 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DSSC 25 APTITUDE TEST
- Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 25 aptitude test scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 2 December 2017 at 0730 (7:30am).
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except for discrepancies.
- **Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos centres should note that the centres were split into 2, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- **Only those on a centres list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- **Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
- Handsets and any form of communication device are prohibited from the examination halls.
- Lateness to examination hall will not be tolerated.
NIGERIAN NAVY 2017 DSSC SCREENING DATE & VENUE FOR THE APTITUDE TEST ARE LISTED BELOW:
The centres for the aptitude test are: a. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi; FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja; FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School Lungi Barracks, Abuja; Imo State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerri.
Others are: Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo; Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo; Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri; Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
The statement added that candidates are expected go to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following: Parents/Guardian Consent Form; Local Government Attestation Card; Acknowledgment Form; Photocopies of certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate; Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpner only).