The Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | NPA Recruitment 2018 Form Portal via www.careers.nigerianports:org. The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria. The major ports controlled by the NPA include: the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos; Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne Port.
NPA Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements & Procedures:
prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the Organisation must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
To become a member of NPA Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedure:
How to use the Recruitment Portal
- Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in subsequently
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
Please note that ONLY those who were successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for employment, provided there are suitable openings.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- Has NPA Started Recruitment for 2018?
- NPA 2018 Official Recruitment Portal ?
- 2018 NPA Recruitment Guide and Requirement ?
- NPA 2018 Recruitment Deadline
- When is NPA Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for 2018 NPA Graduate Recruitment ?
To know if the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 has not commenced officially, you can reach out by visiting the official NPA recruitment portal via http://careers.nigerianports.org/LatestVacancies.aspxor Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment opportunity is on.
IMPORTANT! Currently, the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet out, please DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. Will be update you immediately once the application form is out.
Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment 2018 is aim at recruiting new talent and highly trained professional Nigerians with integrity and skills. Applicants are expected to have excellent communications, technical qualifications, relevant academic qualification and interpersonal skills.
For more recruitment updates click here
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
WARNING! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.