The Nigerian Prison 2020 Recruitment Form for Prison Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre is on via (www.http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit). The Nigerian government intends to enlarge prison service from 400,000 to 670,000. Continue reading to get more information on Nigerian Prison 2020/2021 Recruitment. Nigerian prison recruitment in 2020 will take place from March to November.
Read Also: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – Register Here
All the valuable information concerning the Nigerian Prison Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is available now on the Nigerian prison service website.
Nigerian Prison 2020 Recruitment Form Application Process:
The Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) on the official prison recruitment site welcomes applications from qualified Nigerians for deployment into the Nigeria Prison Service in such categories as:
Prison Superintendent Cadre Academic qualification: “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Inspectorate Cadre of Nigerian Prison Academic qualification: Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Assistant Cadre of Nigerian Prison Academic qualification: Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree National Youth Service Corps certificate.
Nigerian Prison Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Process:
Listed here are the Nigerian Prison 2020 Recruitment Form general requirements for applying to Nigerian prison, please, make ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application. Visit Nigeria prison recruitment website/portal (www.nps.gov.ng or www.http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit and click on the “Careers” button.
Read the instruction carefully before you start filling Nigerian Prison Recruitment 2020 form.
- Interested candidate must be a Nigeria citizen by birth.
- Applicant Must possess a valid identity card. E.g, driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for. Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation. Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- For candidates who apply for prison Assistant Cadre, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Please note that the deadline for Nigerian Prison 2020 Recruitment Form will be announced later. We will immediately inform you of this date.