Check here current Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018 Vacancies and how to apply – Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos:
1.) Team Lead, Learning & Development
Deadline: 10th September, 2018.
Click Here To View Details
2.) Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship
Deadline: 17th September, 2018.
Click Here To View Details
- The Learning and Development Team Lead (as a subject matter expert) will be responsible for the overall Learning and Development strategy of The Exchange.
- She/he will be responsible for designing the learning, development and growth plans for employees and support the overall business strategy through various learning and development intervention initiatives.
- The Learning and Development Team Lead (as a subject matter expert) will be responsible for the overall Learning and Development strategy of The Exchange. She/he will be responsible for designing the learning, development and growth plans for employees and support the overall business strategy through various learning and development intervention initiatives. The main focus of the role will be: Design, development, delivery and management of a world class learning strategy and solutions for The Exchange
- Drive corporate and strategic HR priorities with regards to Leadership and Management development, functional competency and organisation wide improvements in Learning and Development etc, through the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of a range of effective development interventions
- Ensure that organizational Learning and Development programs are consistent with The Exchange’s mission, vision, learning and Talent Development strategy
- To develop a holistic learning approach based on the thoughtful assessment, identification, and prioritization of Learning and Development requirements, and design, develop, deliver and manage fully-integrated Learning and Development solutions
- To develop and implement corporate-aligned strategies that will enhance the employee experience and drive organizational growth
- Develop, analyze and report HR measures that support Talent Management and Organisational Development (OD) initiatives and illustrate impact on the business
- The role shall be responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees and the effective development, coordination and presentation of Learning and Development programs for all employees. Assess organisation-wide developmental needs to drive learning initiatives and interventions. Identify and arrange suitable learning solutions for employees. Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, empower and enhance performance.
- The role will have responsibility for Learning and Development Strategy, Learning Intervention Management, Instructional Design, Competency-Based Learning Development and Management, Career Development, Graduate Trainee Programme, Research/Policy Development, L&D Standard Operating Procedures, L&D budgets and Managing risks associated with the Learning and Development Function
- Serving as the Learning and Development Team Lead, this position reports to the Head, X-Academy at the Corporate Headquarters.
- Learning and Development: Develop and implement Learning and Development strategy and framework to guide the development and growth of employees
- Partner with the Organisation’s Management team to analyse, develop and implement HR development activities to support business needs and objectives in consultation with the OD team and other HR and organization wide stakeholders
- Design an organisation wide strategy and plans to meet learning and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, where applicable manage this activity via external providers
- Develop ad hoc curriculum relevant to critical business initiatives and other departmental / functional needs, and analyse learning evaluation data and metrics to diagnose gaps, identify opportunities and implement changes to ensure content is current, relevant and delivered in the most efficient and effective manner
- Communicate and collaborate organisation-wide with key stakeholders to improve Human Resource capability and learning resources to deliver best practices, create effective learning solutions and leverage programs and existing resources throughout The Exchange
- Work with business and function leaders at all levels in the organization to develop and implement courses and curriculum to meet on-going needs of employee groups based on analysis of needs and ensuring program sustainability over time
- Analytical Thinking
- Cost Management
- Knowledge Management
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Knowledge Sharing
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018 Qualifications and Experience
- HND/ Bachelor degree in Social Management Science disciplines, preferably in Human Resource Management
- Membership of a professional body- CIPM,CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in delivering Learning and Development functions or HR generalist or specialist experience
- Two years of project management experience
- Experience using a range of psychometric instruments for development purposes. Coaching qualification is desirable.
Appliation Closing Date
10th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online