Nigerian Universities 2018/2019 Post Utme Aspirants are enjoined to bear in mind that the University Screening is a Post UTME Computer Based Test and Entries Screening.
Therefore, wrong entries and omissions of any kind will disqualify a candidate, You’re advised to be cautious while attempting Registration on the University website.
- Prospective candidates who did change of course/institution should always check the university portal for updates.
- Note that the screening exercise will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
Nigerian Universities 2018/2019 Post Utme Update
– Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and JAMB Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
– All candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the Admission.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form.
Currently, mostof the Nigerian Universities 2018/2019 Post Utme form has been released and the online registration is still ongoing.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates are required to come with the following:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen for a Computer Based Test(CBT)
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
See Also: How To Check 2018/2019 Admission List on Jamb CAPS Porta