This is to inform the general public that the NIMET 2019 Recruitment Registration Form will be release soon. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the NIMET 2019/2020 Recruitment Exercise. This information is strictly for all interested applicants whether graduate or non-graduate who wish to take part in the NIMET 2019 Recruitment Exercise and wish to know if the Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2019 Recruitment Application Form is out,
Before applying for the NIMET Recruitment 2019, All interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Meteorological Agency or get the Requirements for 2019 NIMET Recruitment Form and how to apply.
The NIMET 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Form has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the NIMET Recruitment Application form.
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NIMET 2019 Recruitment Form?
- How can I apply for Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2019 Recruitment Application Form?
- Is the 2019 NIMET Recruitment Form out?
- When will NIMET 2019/2020 Recruitment start?
Note that the NIMET 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For NIMET 2019 Recruitment Exercise:
Before obtaining the Recruitment Form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Other Requirements For NIMET 2019/2020 Recruitment
The Requirements for obtaining NIMET Recruitment 2019 Form are listed below, So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress e.g Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
NIMET 2019 Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should kindly visit NIMET 2019/2020 Recruitment official portal via www.nimet.gov.ng to apply online.
You can check back for an update regards to upcoming NIMET Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in their Application Form.
- Online application is free
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to apply for the NIMET 2019/2020 Recruitment Exercise, kindly provide us your email address in the comment box or subscribe with your email address. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.