NIMR Recruitment 2018 – NIMR is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here.
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) is a medical research institute established by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the research institute establishment act of 1977, to promote National health and developments.
NIMR focus on scientific area of research in Biochemistry and Nutrition, Virology Vaccinology, Immunology, Health system and policy research, Reproductive, Maternal and Childhood diseases Research, Clinical Science, Microbiology, Molecular biology Biotechnology and public Health, with studies that focus on diseases of greatest public health importance in the country. These include: Malaria, HIV/AIDS Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Schistosomiasis, Helicobacter Pylori, and Typhoid.
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NIMR Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NIMR Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the NIMR Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NIMR Recruitment start?
- I need NIMR Recruitment 2018 updates?
Please Note that the NIMR Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet out, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For NIMR Recruitment 2018
Applicants applying for the NIMR Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NIMR Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the NIMR official website at www.nimr.gov.ng
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on NIMR Recruitment Form 2018, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.