This is to inform the general public that the NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Form will be release soon. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the NIPC Recruitment 2019 Exercise. This information is strictly for all interested applicants whether graduate or non-graduate who wish to take part in the NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise and wish to know if the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out,
Before applying for the 2019 NIPC Recruitment, All interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission or get the Requirements for 2019 NIPC Recruitment Form and how to apply.
Check Also: FRSC Job Recruitment 2019 Application Form For Graduate & Non Graduates
The NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the NIPC Recruitment Application form.
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NIPC Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is the NIPC Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 start?
Note that the NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements:
Before obtaining the Recruitment Form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Other Requirements For NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
The Requirements for obtaining NIPC Recruitment 2019 Form are listed below, So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress e.g Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should kindly visit NIPC Recruitment 2019 official portal via www.invest-nigeria.com to apply online.
You can check back for an update regards to upcoming NIPC Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in their Application Form.
- Online application is free
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to apply for the NIPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise, kindly provide us your email address in the comment box or subscribe with your email address. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.