NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2020 – If you have wondered why 2020 NNPC/ADDAX scholarship is delayed before announcing the undergraduate’s application for their annual scholarship scheme, then you are at the right track. So many students have asking us questions like;
- Is NNPC/ADDAX 2020 Scholarship Form Out
- How can I apply for 2020 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship
- What are NNPC/ADDAX 2020 Scholarship Requirement
- Which Field of Study is required for the 2020 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship
- NNPC/ADDAX 2020 Scholarship Deadline.
NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for (100L) which is a Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme, invites qualified candidates for its National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
NNPC/ADDAX 2020 Scholarship Requirements:
- Candidate Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
Application Closing Date:
All applications for the 2020 NNPC/ADDAX Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship.
Application is yet to commence and as such deadline is yet to be determined. Don’t be dismayed we will keep you updated
How To Apply for the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarships 2020
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Disclaimer Notice! Currently, NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2019 Application is not yet out Released, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Submission of Application Guide Below:
Applications are usually sent to emails designated below when it commences.
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
NNPC/ADDAX 2020 Scholarship Aptitude test venues
Applicants must indicate their preferred center for the test
- Port Harcourt
Enter your email to get scholarships alert.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2020, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.