Are you looking for NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 job or like working at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 exercise.
Do you know that NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Entry-level Job Vacancy is currently ongoing? Here, you will find all the requirements needed to Apply via www.careers.nnpcgroup.com. Application is online, you you need to recheck your cv now.
NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Entry-level career opportunity is another way by which young and learned Nigerian graduates can join Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
Read Also: IBEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
You will discover the application method, mode of submission, and above all, the general requirements for NNPC graduate trainee recruitment 2019.
Please Note: The NNPC Recruitment 2019 Entry-level Job Vacancy form for NNPC Graduate Trainee is now available, see guide on you can Apply below here.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Program Description
- Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
- As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- Law: Law
Other Requirements for NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Exercise
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply for NNPC entry level recruitment 2019 at www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
You apply for NNPC graduate trainee recruitment 2019 jobs online, application is free. No one from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation will ever ask you to pay for NNPC graduate trainee recruitment form online or offline.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.