- NNPC 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies
- 2018 NNPC Recruitment Form Portal
- NNPC Recruitment Requirement 2018?
- when will 2018 NNPC recruitment start?
- Is NNPC 2018 recruitment form out?
- How to apply for NNPC recruitment 2018
- NNPC 2018 career Portal
- NNPC Nigeria 2018 recruitment .
All that is needed from your end right now is take this page very serious
So, you don’t have to worry about the guide on how to apply for the NNPC recruitment 2018/2019, NNPC recruitment application form, qualifications, requirements, guidelines and other essential information regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment 2018.
Things You Need To Know About NNPC before Applying for The recruitment
In the year 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, refining, petrochemicals, gas development engineering, distribution and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies of NNPC includes:
- The Nigerian gas company (NGC)
- Nigerian petroleum development company (NPDC)
- Integrated data services limited (IDSL)
- Ihe products and pipelines marketing company (PPMC)
- National engineering and a technical company limited (NETCO)
- Port Harcourt refining co. limited (PHRC)
- Hydrocarbon services Nigeria limited (HYSON)
- Warri refinery and petrochemical o. limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna refinery and petrochemical co. Limited (KRPC)
- Duke oil company.
- NNPC retail outlet.
NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Recruitment Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO result)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.) or
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution;
How To Apply For NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies
NOTE: Currently the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet out, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across to avoid being a victim of scam. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian national petroleum corporation recruitment 2018 has officially started, you can check out the official NNPC website at www.nnpcgroup.com and click on Careers from the site homepage or kindly bookmark this page and check back for the NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies update once it begins.
How to get NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies News Updates.
To get an update regards to up NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies portal drop your email address using the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform your friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+