The NNPC Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Form is now out register now. If you have wondering why the release of NNPC/Eroton Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Form is delayed before announcing for their annual scholarship scheme, then you are not alone. The NNPC/Eroton Scholarship scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institution.
The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation/Exploration & Production Company Limited Joint Venture (NNPC/Eroton JV), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for its 2019/2020 Academic Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
NNPC/Eroton JV Host Community Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 / 2020
Category of Awards
- Rivers State/Host Communities Merit Award.
NNPC Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Form Requirements/Eligibility
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Universities (NUC accredited)
- Certified 200 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and an indigene of Rivers State/Eroton Host Communities
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 100 level students or 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
The Aptitude Test
- The aptitude test will take place at a designated center in Port Harcourt to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude Test Centres.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
Check Also: AGSMEIS Loan 2019 Application Guide
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Eroton E&P Host Communities)
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- You need to provide a valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/erotonscholarship to return to Scholarship site