NNPC/ADDAX 2018 Scholarship is only opened to 100 Level students. The NNPC/ADDAX 2018 Scholarship which is a Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme, hereby invites qualified candidates for its National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
NNPC/ADDAX 2018 Scholarship Award Eligibility:
- Applicant Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply for the NNPC/ADDAX 2018 Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Submission of Application:
Applications are usually sent to emails designated below when it commences.
CRL1@addaxpetroleum.com or CRL2@addaxpetroleum.com
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Aptitude test venues
Applicants must indicate their preferred center for the test
The NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2018 Exam Centers are listed below:
- Port Harcourt
Enter your email to get scholarships alert.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2018 application form is not yet out, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2018, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.