The NNPC/Total 2019/2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme application form is now out. Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2019/2020 National Merit Scholarship.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The NNPC/Total 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme is due and the web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not to apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- 300 level students and above need not to apply.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not to apply.
Listed below are steps on how to apply for NNPC/Total 2019/2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Application Forms are available here and must be completed online. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.