The global call for registration for the Nokia Nigeria 2018 Graduate Internship Program is now open. Apply now Nokia Nigeria 2018 Graduate Internship Program. Nokia Nigeria invite applications from qualified candidates for the 2018 Internship MTN CEM Program.
Would you mind if we guide you how to register for 2018 KPMG Nigeria jobs? If yes, then continue reading. Here you will see Nokia Nigeria 2018 Graduate Internship Program available job position and also steps on how to apply online.
Check Also: KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme – Apply Now
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship MTN CEM Program
Ref. ID: 1800000HDR
Internship duration is 1 year
- The trainees will be assigned to a project manager and will support him in specific duties the PM will assign to them
- The trainees will also be trained on the standard project management processes as well as the SW Applications type of projects in terms of project nature and risks.
Nokia Nigeria 2018 Graduate Internship Program Qualifications
- B.Sc in Telecom or IT Engineering
- IT tool wise: Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment, and highly capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Flexible, ability to take direction well and adaptable to change
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.