NPF Recruitment 2019/2020 Form is Now Online. For all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019, We the Top Gist Team is ready to help you and give you updates about the 2019 Nigerian Police Recruitment form and how to apply.
Therefore all interested applicants are to read the details on this article in order to help them know more about the ongoing 2019 Nigerian Police Recruitment.
Without wasting much of your time below are all you need to know about the Nigerian Police 2019 Recruitment Exercise.
Available Positions For NPF Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
Below are the jobs available for the upcoming Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
Requirements For Nigerian Police Recruitment
Here are the requirements involved in the NPF 2019 Recruitment Exercise:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must possess 5 credit passes in their O’level Result which includes English and Mathematics
- Applicant must have a minimum of first school leaving certificate depending on the available position you are applying for
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment & free any member of any secret society.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
- Sight problem
- Flat foot
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major operation
- Stammering or any other natural disability
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
All credentials submitted by applicants will be verified with the appropriate examination / issuing bodies, and anyone who submits fake documents will be prosecuted.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How To Obtain NPF Recruitment 2019 Form
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly visit www.policerecruitment.ng to apply online.
- Only applicants who meet the above requirements will qualify for the NPF recruitment.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment into the NPF.
- The Police Service Commission and the Nigeria Police Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Applicant are submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
The Police Service Commission invites applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Inspectors. Click below to view the advert
Nigeria Police Force Cadet Inspectors Massive Recruitment 2019
- Applicants who apply twice would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
If you want us to help you with more information regards to NPF Recruitment 2019/2020 Form, kindly drop us your email address in the comment box below. Also, do help us share this article with your friends on social media.