We are glad to inform all candidates who applied for the 2018 NPower programme that the NPower 2018 List of Shortlisted Candidates is Out. The date when the list of shortlisted Applicants will commence Physical Verification has also been announced. Like we promised earlier that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.
From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification.
NPower NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process”.
According to the N-power team, candidates can now login and check the list of shortlisted applicants for Physical Verification from 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017.
How To Check NPower 2018 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
To check the N-power 2018/2019 list of shortlisted candidates follow the step by step instructions listed below.
- Kindly visit one of the N-power official website on www.npower.gov.ng or www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Click on your state
- You can type your name for easy search
- Note, the list will be publish on Monday, November 20th, 2017 from 11:30pm
- If you are successful congratulation, if you are not among the shortlisted candidates wait until N-power third list.
N-Power 2018/2019 Physical Verification Date And Venue
The N-power 2018 date and venue for physical verification will be communicated to all candidates who were successful in the 2018 list. Please always check your email and phone to know when the date will be sent to you.
Requirements For N-Power 2018/2019 Physical Verification
1. Age Verification: this is to make sure that you’re still within the ages of 18-35 as at the time of applying for the programme. Note, your birth certificate would speak for you.
2. Qualification Verification: this is to make sure that you are a graduate which you claimed you are. Your credentials will speak. Hope you have all the credentials?
3. NYSC Discharge Certificate: Those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted from this.
4. Residential Verification: You’re veried to be sure you reside in that community. This is a programme where we deploy you based on your state of residence, because it’s a programme you’re expected to contribute to the development of your community.
6. Employment verification: This is a programme for the unemployed. Of course if you’re employed you’d be disqualied.
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.