Here is Npower Non Graduates 2018 Physical Verification Exercise Procedure For all Shortlisted Candidates. This is the process of physically verifying the Npower Applicants Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, and also Academic Qualification of applicant.
Very Important Announcement
REMINDER: Please note that pre-selected applicants for the non-graduate component of N-Power will commence their physical verification from tomorrow, Monday, June 25th.
The Npower Non Graduates 2018 Physical Verification Exercise comprises:
(Primarily for Batch 2, the 15 States where it is yet to commence. And limited number in States where N-Power Build has already commenced).
N-Power Hardware: Repair and Maintenance.
Software Development and N-Power Creative.
All pre-selected applicant have been sent notification by sms.
Additional things to note about Npower Non Graduates 2018 Physical Verification:
1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5. Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.
6. Follow the instructions carefully
Note: If you are employed already and have been pre-selected as a 2017 applicant, don’t bother going for physical verification.Don’t bother at all.
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
It has come to our attention that existing beneficiaries are refusing to show up at work. Please understand that if anyone is caught, they will be instantly dismissed from #NPowerNG, there are thousands ready to take your place and do the work.
Existing FCT/Abuja beneficiaries, reports from our monitors reveal that some of you are joking around and refusing to show up for work.
Adjust or face immediate dismissal from the programme.
We are sorry that you feel that way.
Here are some tips to help
1. Acknowledge your disappointment
2. Identify the great stuff happening in your life.
3. Focus on the great stuff already happening.
To check your preselection for Npower 2018 Physical Verification status kindly visit http://www.npower.gov.ng