Do you want to know when Npower Portal 2020 Recruitment will be open for registration? or do you wish to know if Npower Recruitment 2020 has started or when it is going to start? If you will like to apply for Npower Recruitment 2020 exercise then read further.
The said Npower Nigeria Recruitment 2020 which supposed to have started earlier January 2020 has been rescheduled to commence anytime soon. So if you would like to apply for Npower 2020 Recruitment then you have to get the required documents.
There are 8 programmes or more under NPower which is listed below here:
- N-POWER AGRO
- NPOWER TAX
- N-POWER BUILD
- N-POWER CREATIVE
- NPOWER HEALTH
- N-POWER TEACH
- N-POWER TECH HARDWARE
Npower Portal 2020 Recruitment Selection process.
1. You are required to write a test
2. Success in the test qualifies you to be selected into the NPower program
2. Once you are selected, a congratulatory message is sent to you
3. This message carries a link enabling you to search on the selection site using your phone number for the LGA where you would do your physical verification
3. You are to proceed to the LGA attached to your name on the selection site for your physical verification.
How to apply for Npower Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Exercise`?
- Visit the www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Enter your username and password
- Connect with your social media either Facebook or Twitter
- Click on post on Facebook or Twitter
- Proceed to change your password
- Register your State of residence and LGA of residence
- Welcome to your profile page
- Click on ‘‘my profile’’ and edit your Personal information and Bank details with the right details belonging to only you as a volunteer (if you use your friend’s/family member details, the bank will be unable to confirm your details and you would not be paid).
- Failure to update your bank information on time will result in delay of payment.
- The profile is yours, familiarize yourself with your profile by going through the prepare session.
Please before you proceed with Npower Portal 2020 Recruitment application make sure you have all the requirement s listed below.
3.NYSC discharge certificate
4. NYSC Number
6. Passport photographs
7. Active e_mail address.
What are the benefits of this program?
- A Computing Device that will contain information necessary for the specific engagements.
- Entrepreneurial and Employability skills
- National Skills Qualification Certificate
- Monthly Stipends of N30, 000 (based on selected device)
Please note that the portal will NOW open within a few weeks. We will communicate proper details shortly so please spread the news.