Are you looking for NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Application? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2019 exercise? If yes, then continue reading.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC), is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Education Project Manager
2.) Shelter Project Manager
3.) Livelihood and Food Security Project Manager
4.) Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Project Manager
The NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the 2019 NRC Nigeria Recruitment Application form.
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for subsidy Reinvestment & Empowerment Programme Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is the Sure-P 2019 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will NRC Nigeria 2019/2020 Recruitment start?
NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form Requirements:
Before obtaining the Recruitment Form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Other Requirements For NRC Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Application Form
The Requirements for obtaining NRC Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Application Form are listed below, So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Qualifications
- Preferably a Degree in Finance, Economics or any other related Course
- Ability to work as a member of the team
- Previous (2 years) experience working in an accounting department (preferably NGO)
- ICAN, ANAN, ACCA is an added advantage
- Microsoft Office Application
- Knowledge of Local Language (Hausa, Babur)
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- A good sense of humour is an asset
- All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Offer
- Commencement: January 2019
- Duration: 12 months
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions.
- Duty station: Biu, with frequent travels. Travel outside Biu is dependent on changing security conditions, especially for certain roads in the area.
- Approved health certificate will be requested before contract start.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Procedures and CV Registration
- Please note that you are required to enter the geographical location for all your previous positions while registering your CV.
- There is no specific field for this information in our CV form, but you can use the “Company name” field for both company and location.