NSE Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form – Are you looking for NSE Recruitment 2019 Form? Would you mind if we guide you how you apply for 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2019/2020 online registration form is what you are about to view here. There are many thing you need to understand about NSE before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Nigerian Stock Exchange online general 2019 recruitment is free.
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Corporate Communications Department
Report to: Corporate Social Responsibility Lead
Grade: Executive Assistant – Assistant Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, July 2, 2019
NSE Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Requirements and Experience
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience working in the area of CSR
- Experience in financial services industry is an advantage.
- Client Relationship Management
- Cost Management
- Documents/Records Management
- Attention to Detail
- Business Environmental Awareness
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Application Closing Date
Not Specified at the moment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful shortlisted applicants will be communicated at due time.
If you need more information regards to NSE Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email Address in the comment box below. What’s your take on this? We believe this publication is helpful right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+