Have you heard this news about NSHIP Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise? Here we will guide you on how to apply for the NSHIP recruitment 2019 Online. Firstly, we will advise you to read this publication well, you will see how to secure a job for through NSHIP scheme.
Let’s give you this good news first before we continue showing you how to register for 2019 nship scheme. NSHIP scheme 2019 registration started since February 2019 down to April 2019.
I-startup Southwest is a Nigerian State Health Investment Project (NSHIP) under the office the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
So now let’s us give you the full gist, if you want to apply for this NSHIP scheme 2019 job? Do you want to join other Nigerians to get NSHIP stipend? If yes, then below here is the procedures on how to apply for nship scheme job.
NSHIP Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration Requirements
There are some thing you need to have as an applicant. You can’t just apply for NSHIP like that. Here are the list of all the requirement for this job in Nigeria now.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Interested applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Have ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
Before applying for NSHIP Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise, you have to fully understand the type of nship 2019 job you are applying for.
How to Apply for NSHIP Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise?
The NSHIP recruitment 2019 application form for this job is only for graduates and undergraduates. If you have your Degree or wish to apply as an undergraduates then use SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result or it’s equivalent, then dust it now and apply for NSHIP 2019 recruitment via www.ondostatemoh.gov.ng/nship.php.
Applying for NSHIP Recruitment 2019/2020 programme is easy. Just start by following the instructions provided.
The NSHIP 2019 job that is available now is Agriculture , ICT & Mobile money, Fashion, Catering, and Technical Acquisition.
After the online registration, you’ll be shortlisted for screening, interview, if you are successfully shortlisted, you’ll undergo nship posting and NSHIP deployment. You apply via www.ondostatemoh.gov.ng/nship.php now.
- Any individual or early stage startup who has an idea, solution or product in Agriculture, Manufacturing, ICT, Digital Oil field, Governance or Health.
- Business must be for profit
- Your state of residence or startup must be located in any of these states within the Southwest region: Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ekiti
The Programme provides critical tools for entrepreneurial success, including:
Training: weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
Mentorship and Advisory: Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
Free work space for team members, high speed internet & more.
Seed Capital: non-returnable seed capital.
If you want us to help you with all relevant latest NSHIP Hubs recruitment 2019 News Update, concerning how to apply for NSHIP recruitment 2019 exercise? then comment below.
Join the NSHIP Programme Be part of the first 100,000 applicants for the presidential Empowerment scheme Applying for programme is easy. Just start by visiting our registration portal
If you have any questions you’d like to ask us about NSHIP Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise, kindly reach us via the comment box below.