We are glad to inform the general public that NSIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Out. Below here is the complete registration guide on how to apply for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority recruitment 2019. This article will guide you on how to register for NSIA 2019, application deadline/closing Date of Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2019.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2019 has commenced for fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Portfolio Manager, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
2.) Senior Legal Officer
3.) Secretary to the Authority
4.) Head, Infrastructure Risk Management
5.) Officer, Human Resources
6.) Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the NSIA Recruitment 2019, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NSIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NSIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is the NSIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 NSIA Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2019 updates?
- The official NSIA 2019 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the NSIA 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2019 Recruitment.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2019 Requirements
All applicants applying for the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2019 Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
NSIA Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your email.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position on offer.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or any Business-related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure sector trends (globally and within the Nigerian context), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy.
- Experience in Project Finance and management of infrastructure funds.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in financial modeling.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
In addition, candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for NSIA Recruitment 2019/2020 application form, Kindly drop your email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.